SO excited to head to Cancun tomorrow for my bff's wedding! It's my first time being a bridesmaid and all I have to say is OY...jk I really am so pumped and can't wait to see all my friends from college together in Mexico. There will be lots of fun in the sun this weekend and oh so much to pack to go along with it.
Here is just a peek into a very small bit of my suitcase & why I love all of these items so much!
- Sunscreen SPF 30 - I have always been obsessed with Supergoop products for sun protection. I use it for both face and body because it doesn't smell gross or leave a nasty white residue. The sunscreen photographed is so convenient to spray on your body too - I of course am packing the face moisturizer too!
- Dry Shampoo - I am obsessed with R + CO as a whole and this travel size dry shampoo just adds to the obsession. Beyond loving the product itself, I love the branding - so cute.
- Hair Clip - France Luxe is a new(ish) brand to me and I didn't really get the obsession with this hair clip until I tried it. Like who spends $40 for a hair claw?...Well now I do and it was worth it. Holds my hair better than any hair clip I've ever used before. I prefer this claw over hair ties especially for the beach because it doesn't leave the hair tie mark and it gives an effortless updo look.
- Sunglasses - So I found these at the Saks outlet randomly and they are actually the Saks brand. I love the light pink shade for summer! Also, it's hard to find true circle sunglasses that are flattering - these work for my face shape (aka round).
- Lip Balm - I got this eos lip balm at the bachelorette party in a cute little goody bag the bride's sister made. It was my first time trying these little eggs, and I totally get the hype now!
- Hair Piece - The sparkly jewelry piece you see in the pic is a hair piece I ordered from asos that hangs on the back of your head. I'm wearing a jumper Friday night for the beach dinner that I thought this would go perfect with. I'll share pictures of this in my hair this weekend on Instagram I'm sure - can't wait for you guys to see this in action!
- Face Mist - I've been raving about the Caudalie Beauty Elixir for years. It's just my go to day freshener. There was no way I was going to the beach without it.
- Sea Salt Spray - We all love that "I just got out of the water and my hair naturally dried like this" look but most sea salt sprays that create this look dry out your hair. The PARLOR one really doesn't and smells fantastic!
- Book - I'm almost done with this book that just released called "What Pretty Girls Are Made Of'. I met Lindsay (the author) through a mutual friend and was super intrigued by the story concept. It follows the life of a fictional girl and her journey through the beauty industry. Obviously, I felt some life parallels and had to check it out for myself. Although my experiences were very different, it's been so fun LOL'ing and pieces of the book and thinking "YEP!" - this book screams TV show in the making. So excited for Lindsay and this book's future!
- Beautyblender - I mean I don't think I need to even go into why I packed my beautyblender. I don't think I ever go on a trip without packing it! Another product from the brand I actually packed is their new blotterazzi. When I first heard that they made a blotting sponge, I didn't think I would have a need for it since I have dry skin, but a girl's skin goes all sorts of crazy at the beach - definitely packing that baby just incase!
- Bangles - found these at Forever 21. Such a steal & perfect to throw on pool side :)
- Bikini - such a good find off of asos. It's super flattering on my body and the pattern is so fun for summer!
- Mirror - I've actually been on the hunt for one and then I got this in a gift bag from CoverGirl! It's the most adorable Kate Spade NY compact mirror. Perfect for those on the go lipstick touch ups :)
On that note, I really need to finish up packing - flight is at 6am tomorrow. Can't wait!